Call for Abstract
4th International Dermatology and Cosmetology Congress, will be organized around the theme “”
Cosmetic Dermatology 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Cosmetic Dermatology 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Acneiform eruptions are a group of disorders which are resembles by papules and pustules resembling acne vulgaris. The acute onset and can affect any age group. The lesions may be a nodule, papule, pustule or a cyst. Eruptions due to infections, hormonal, or metabolic abnormalities, genetic disorders, drug reactions contact with chemicals, or from friction and pressure.
- Track 1-1Acne Miliaris
- Track 1-2Acne Keloidails
- Track 1-3Acne mechanica
- Track 1-4Lupoid rosacea
- Track 1-5Phymatous rosacea
- Track 1-6Hidradenitis suppurativa
Sensitivity and immunology includes the administration of scatters identified with the safe framework. These conditions extend from the exceptionally normal to the extremely uncommon, spreading over all ages and including different organ frameworks. Illnesses regularly observed by an allergist/immunologist (frequently alluded to just as an "allergist") Allergic infections of the eye, for example, hypersensitive conjunctivitis. Respiratory tract-related conditions, for example, unfavorably susceptible rhinitis, sinusitis, asthma, excessive touchiness pneumonitis and word related lung infections. Gastrointestinal clutters caused by resistant reactions to nourishments, including eosinophilic esophagitis or gastroenteritis.
- Track 2-1Urticaria
- Track 2-2Pemphigus
- Track 2-3Chemokines
- Track 2-4Immunopathogenesis
- Track 2-5Autoantibodies
- Track 2-6Immunotherapeutics
- Track 2-7Cutaneous Allergy
- Track 2-8Photo-Immunology
The study of the biological basis of ageing—is now a mature research field that could eventually offer effective applications to ease the burden of old age. ageing as an emergent phenomenon that takes place primarily in protected environments our bodies have evolved over millions of years and have been optimized through evolution to ensure proliferation and survival of the species, rather than a long lifespan for the individual.
- Track 3-1Anti-Aging Therapies
- Track 3-2Libella Gene Tharapeutics
- Track 3-3Telomere Based Therapies
- Track 3-4Hormonal Therapies
- Track 3-5Antioxidants
- Track 3-6Stem Cells Therapies
There are many established and new cosmetic brands in any given market. A new entrepreneur has to deal with a lot of competition to survive and then to move ahead in the tough market conditions. Your small cosmetic brand needs a clever business promotion plan to not only tackle the competition but also to eventually become a leader in your specialty of cosmetics products.
- Track 4-1 Distributors Exhibition
- Track 4-2Skin & Sun Care Products
- Track 4-3Hair Care Products
- Track 4-4Deodorants
- Track 4-5Makeup & Color Cosmetics
- Track 4-6Fragraces
In the Cosmetology field of medicine that offers priority to the appearance of someone. The relevant prevention and medical specialty surgery emphasize the identification, treatment, and skin problem, there's a big side of the specialty directed towards raising the patient's look. Cosmetic dermatologists give medical and surgical treatments to separate issues like…
- Track 5-1Liposuction
- Track 5-2Skin Tan
- Track 5-3Lines and wrinkles
- Track 5-4Facelifts
- Track 5-5Scars
Dermatovenereology is the branch of medicine that deals with the study and treatment of skin and venereal diseases. Dermatology is concerned with all the disorders of the outer skin and inner mucous membranes. Venereology is concerned with disorders that can be transmitted through sexual contact. Sexually transmissible infections (STI’s) are comprised by the venereological part of the specialty: Venereology includes the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of sexually transmissible infections and other medical conditions of the genital tract. It also concerns the promotion of good sexual health and Recent Advances in Venereology.
- Track 6-1Mesotherapy
- Track 6-2Injection lipolysis
- Track 6-3Application of botulinum toxin
- Track 6-4Skin and venereal diseases
- Track 6-5Recent Advances in Venereology
Hair transplantation is a surgical process that strikes hair follicles from a part of the body known as the 'donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body often called the 'recipient site'. It's particularly used to deal with male pattern baldness. In this minimally invasive procedure, grafts containing hair follicles which might be genetically resistant to balding, (just like the again of the top) are transplanted to the bald scalp. Hair transplantation can be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, pubic hair and to fill in scars precipitated via accidents or surgery reminiscent of face-lifts and earlier hair transplants.
- Track 7-1Hair Stem Cell Transplantation
- Track 7-2Robotic Hair Transplantation
- Track 7-3Follicular Unit Transplantation
- Track 7-4Hair Restoration Procedures
- Track 7-5PRP Treatments
- Track 7-6Bio Enhanced Simultaneous Transplantation
Skin Cancer is a typical and locally ruinous carcinogenic (harmful) development of the skin. It begins from the cells that line up along the film that isolates the shallow layer of skin from the more profound layers. Not at all like cutaneous harmful melanoma, by far most of these sorts of skin malignancies have a restricted potential to spread to different parts of the body (metastasize) and move toward becoming life-undermining. There are three noteworthy sorts of skin malignancy: (1) basal cell carcinoma (the most well-known) and (2) squamous cell carcinoma (the second most normal), which begin from skin cells, and (3) melanoma, which starts from the colour creating skin cells (melanocytes) yet is less normal, however more risky, than the initial two assortments.
- Track 8-1Lentigo maligna
- Track 8-2Acral lentiginous melanoma
- Track 8-3Nodular melanoma
- Track 8-4Basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers
- Track 8-5Merkel cell carcinoma
- Track 8-6Kaposi sarcoma
- Track 8-7Benign skin tumors
Psoriasis is a chronic recurrent inflammatory skin disorders. Most common type, called plaque psoriasis is characterized by slightly elevated reddish patches covered with silvery white scales. In most cases, the lesions tend to be symmetrically distributed on the elbows and knees, scalp, chest, and buttocks .The disease is defined by a series of linked cellular changes in the skin.
- Track 9-1Topical Treatments
- Track 9-2Corticosteroids for Psoriasis
- Track 9-3Systemic Psoriasis Treatments
- Track 9-4Biologic Treatments
- Track 9-5Laser Therapy for Psoriasis
- Track 9-6Phototherapy for Psoriasis
There are lots of reasons for pursuing an interest to do research in dermatology. The skin is the most important organ that offers itself to clinical research because it is visible and it is quite easy to do sampling. Dermatological research is a very big field and stretches from animal work and basic lab-based research on human samples to population-based studies. In the recent time the research in dermatology reach to another height which comprises basic science research, clinical research,new techniques to diagnose dermatological diseases, new therapy and deliver treatment.
- Track 10-1Abdominoplasty
- Track 10-2Diabetic Dermopathy
- Track 10-3Recent Advances in Dermatology
- Track 10-4Case Reports in Cosmetology and Trichology
- Track 10-5Aesthetic Dermatology
- Track 10-6Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Track 10-7Neutrophilic Dermatology
- Track 10-8Carboxy Therapy
- Track 10-9Blepharoplasty
- Track 10-10Rhytidectomy
- Track 10-11Chemodenervation
- Track 10-12New Trends, Market & Case Reports in Dermatology and Aesthetic Therapy
Skin join infers a strong layer of substitution skin is transplanted onto a skin wound site. Skins unions are shown for people whose skin has been so hurt it is no longer down to earth; by virtue of outrageous blasts, ulcers, biopsies, wounds, or spoiled domains with wide skin adversity. It consider a skin join in perspective of components, for instance, wound size, territory, and the availability of strong skin on the body. Dependent upon the measure of the join, neighborhood anesthesia or general anesthesia may be used. To play out an auto graft, the specialist first accumulates a join from a supplier site, as a rule with an instrument called a dermatome, which shaves thin cuts of skin. New skin will typically create to cover the injury. For most skin join methodology, the patient is put under general anesthesia. Be that as it may, if the influenced range is little, the specialist can utilize a nearby soporific to mitigate torment.
- Track 11-1Radio frequency skin tightening
- Track 11-2Laser and Device Based Treatment of Scars
- Track 11-3Lasers in dermatology
- Track 11-4Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Track 11-5Fractional Laser Technology
- Track 11-6Face lifts
- Track 11-7Skin Rejuvenation
- Track 11-8Skin Regeneration
- Track 11-9Chemical peel
- Track 11-10Laser Hair removal
Trichology is the paramedical science that studies the hair and the scalp. It treats the diseases that affect human hair as well as hair loss and scalp problems associated with it. Through Trichology we can better understand the cause(s) behind hair loss and treat the disorders accordingly.
- Track 12-1Alopecia areata
- Track 12-2Androgenetic alopecia
- Track 12-3Hair loss in menopause
- Track 12-4Telogen Effluvium
Vitiligo is a long term skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease of the skin that causes white spots. It’s pretty distinctive and is frequently diagnosed by a dermatologist simply by looking at it, often with the aid of a special light called a Wood’s lamp Most often the patches begin on areas of skin that are exposed to the sun and are more noticeable in people with dark skin. Leprosy is also known as Hansen’s disease is a long-term infection by the bacteria. In the beginning, stage infections occur without any symptoms and these typically remain for 5 to 20 years. Leprosy is a contagious disease. Leprosy could be detected by acid-fast bacilli in a skin biopsy or by detecting the DNA which is curable with a treatment known as multidrug therapy.
- Track 13-1Cutting-Edge Developments in Vitiligo Clinical Trials
- Track 13-2Clinical Trials of Vitiligo
- Track 13-3Clinical Trials of Leprosy
Dermatology is the branch of medical science of diagnosing and treating skin diseases affecting the skin, hair, and nails. It is a specialist with both medical and surgical aspects. Skin is the largest organ and also includes hair, nails, the wet areas of the mouth and genitalia. Dermatologist who specialist in the field of dermatology and is involved in the diagnosis and treatment of hair, skin, and nail conditions.
- Track 14-1Dermatopathology
- Track 14-2Pediatric Dermatology
- Track 14-3Tele Dermatology
- Track 14-4Cosmetic Dermatology
- Track 14-5Cosmetic Dermatology
- Track 14-6Dermatoepidemilogy
- Track 14-7Psychodermatology
Dermatitis is a usual skin conditions characterized by inflammation of the skin. There are several different types of dermatitis but all are caused by the skin reacting to allergens or irritants. Dermatitis is usually characterized by red, itchy skin that can become blistered and weepy.
- Track 15-1Atopic dermatitis
- Track 15-2Contact dermatitis
- Track 15-3Eczema
- Track 15-4Pustular
- Track 15-5Seborrheic
Genetic disorders are mainly affecting the skin and its appendages. These are caused by single-gene mutations. Genetic skin disorders are also called as genodermatoses. Nearly forty four skin diseases are there some of them are skin cancer, lupus, hives, warts, carbuncle, and hyperhidrosis etc.
- Track 16-18q deletion syndrome
- Track 16-2Adams-oliver syndrome
- Track 16-3Angelman syndrome
- Track 16-4Apert syndrome
- Track 16-5Bart syndrome
Pigmentation is characterized the coloring of the skin, hair, mucous membranes, and retina of the eye. Pigmentation is due to deposition of the melanin, which is produced by specialized cells called melanocytes. Other pigment-related terms include hyperpigmentation (too much pigment) hypopigmentation and underpigmentation and depigmentation loss of pigment.
- Track 17-1Nevus anemicus
- Track 17-2ABCD syndrome
- Track 17-3Alezzandrini syndrome
- Track 17-4Berlin syndrome
- Track 17-5Chediak-higashi syndrome
The role of environmental factors in the interaction of nanoparticles with skin and the potential mechanisms by which nanoparticles may influence skin response to environmental factors . Today, cosmetic formulation contains nano-sized structures. Nanoemulsions are commonly used in certain cosmetic products such as conditioners or lotions. The application of nanotechnology and nanomaterials in many cosmetic products like moisturizers, hair care products make up and sunscreen. There are two main uses for nanotechnology in cosmetics they are Nanoparticles in cosmetics drug delivery agents and Nanoparticles in cosmetics as UV filters.
- Track 18-1Applications of Nanomedicine in wound Healing
- Track 18-2Nano-Based Gene Therapy for Dermatological Diseases
- Track 18-3Nanomedicine for Skin Cancers
- Track 18-4Zinc oxide nanoparticles
- Track 18-5Nanoparticles generated by ivy plants
- Track 18-6Proteins derived from stem cells
Skin acts as a natural barrier between internal and external environments thus plays an important role in vital biological functions such as protection against mechanical/chemical damages, microorganisms and ultraviolet damage. Nutrition has a critical role on strengthening skin’s capabilities to fight against these multiple aggressions. Nutritional deficiencies are associated with skin disorders, while diets can either positively or negatively influence skin condition.
- Track 19-1Kwashiorkor
- Track 19-2Iron deficiency
- Track 19-3Marasmus
- Track 19-4Biotin deficiency
- Track 19-5Folic acid deficiency
- Track 19-6Vitamins deficiency
- Track 19-7Zinc deficiency
- Track 19-8Polycystic ovarain syndrome
Irresistible maladies are disarranges caused by living beings, for example, microbes, bacteria, fungus, growths or parasites. Numerous living beings live in and on our bodies. Some irresistible maladies can be passed from individual to individual. Some are transmitted by nibbles from creepy crawlies or creatures. Also, others are obtained by ingesting defiled nourishment or water or being presented to life forms on the earth. Numerous irresistible maladies, for example, measles and chickenpox, can be averted by immunizations. Most fungal skin can be treated with prescription creams. Cancer treatment and diabetes may also make a person more prone to fungal diseases. If the infection is serious immediate treatment with a broad-spectrum antibiotic may commence.
- Track 20-1Impetigo
- Track 20-2Streptococcus Pyrogenes
- Track 20-3Tinea infection
- Track 20-4Mycetoma
- Track 20-5Fungal nail infection
- Track 20-6Paget’s Diseases
Cosmetic Surgeries contain numerous sculpting and contouring methods employed by cosmetic surgeons to refine the appearance of individuals. The main point is to intensify aesthetic appeal, symmetry and physical proportion. Mostly performed cosmetic surgeries in patients are facial contouring, skin rejuvenation, breast augmentation, eyelid lift, liposuction, etc. According to the International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) labiaplasty was the fastest growing surgical procedure with a rise of 45% from 2016 followed by the lower and upper body lift. However, breast augmentation procedure still remained the most common procedures.
- Track 21-1Breast reconstruction
- Track 21-2Rhinoplasty
- Track 21-3Cryo Surgery
- Track 21-4Breast Augmentation
- Track 21-5Craniofacial and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Track 21-6Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 21-7Moh’s surgery
- Track 21-8Brachioplasty
- Track 21-9Bariatric surgery
- Track 21-10Vitiligo surgery
- Track 21-11Scar revision surgery and subcision
A phase wanted to partner Entrepreneurs, Proposers and the Investors around the globe. It's relied upon to make and energize the most streamlined and sensible meeting place for attracting people in overall business discussions, evaluation and execution of promising business musings. A budgetary expert may find the most surprising potential wander openings all around, which give extraordinary quantifiable benefit.Subsequently it is a perfect place to partner Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Early Stage Companies and Established Corporates with National or International Investors, Corporate Investors and Potential Business Partners. Entrepreneurs who are ready to invest and get profit by working hard in the field of Dermatology field will be happy by attending this meeting and make their way a successful one by meeting intellectuals and experts who can make their investment worthwhile. This platform will be the best one to make a shape of your business.
- Track 22-1Profit and loss in the production
- Track 22-2Risks in production and sales