Call for Abstract
5th International Dermatology and Cosmetology Congress, will be organized around the theme “”
Cosmetic Dermatology 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Cosmetic Dermatology 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Cosmetic Surgeries contain numerous sculpting and contouring methods employed by cosmetic surgeons to refine the appearance of individuals. The main point is to intensify aesthetic appeal, symmetry and physical proportion. Mostly performed cosmetic surgeries in patients are facial contouring, skin rejuvenation, breast augmentation, eyelid lift, liposuction, etc. According to the International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) labiaplasty was the fastest growing surgical procedure with a rise of 45% from 2016 followed by the lower and upper body lift. However, breast augmentation procedure still remained the most common procedures.
- Track 1-1Breast reconstruction
- Track 1-2Rhinoplasty
- Track 1-3Cryo Surgery
- Track 1-4Breast Augmentation
- Track 1-5Craniofacial and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Track 1-6Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 1-7Moh’s surgery
- Track 1-8Brachioplasty
- Track 1-9Bariatric surgery
- Track 1-10Vitiligo surgery
- Track 1-11Scar revision surgery and subcision
A phase wanted to partner Entrepreneurs, Proposers and the Investors around the globe. It's relied upon to make and energize the most streamlined and sensible meeting place for attracting people in overall business discussions, evaluation and execution of promising business musings. A budgetary expert may find the most surprising potential wander openings all around, which give extraordinary quantifiable benefit.Subsequently it is a perfect place to partner Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Early Stage Companies and Established Corporates with National or International Investors, Corporate Investors and Potential Business Partners. Entrepreneurs who are ready to invest and get profit by working hard in the field of Dermatology field will be happy by attending this meeting and make their way a successful one by meeting intellectuals and experts who can make their investment worthwhile. This platform will be the best one to make a shape of your business.
- Track 2-1Profit and loss in the production
- Track 2-2Risks in production and sales
COVID-19 may result in dermatological manifestations with various clinical presentations, Dermatologic manifestations of COVID-19 are rare, with common clinical features including fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, myalgia and fatigue seen in relatively large-scale case studies of COVID-19 pneumonia patients.
- Track 3-1Acral Pernio-Like Lesions
- Track 3-2Viral Exanthem
- Track 3-3Urticarial Eruption
- Track 3-4Small Vessel Vasculitis
Acneiform eruptions are a group of disorders which are resembles by papules and pustules resembling acne vulgaris. The acute onset and can affect any age group. The lesions may be a nodule, papule, pustule or a cyst. Eruptions due to infections, hormonal, or metabolic abnormalities, genetic disorders, drug reactions contact with chemicals, or from friction and pressure.
- Track 4-1Acne Miliaris
- Track 4-2Acne Keloidails
- Track 4-3Acne mechanica
- Track 4-4Lupoid rosacea
- Track 4-5Phymatous rosacea
- Track 4-6Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Track 4-7Livedoid Reticularis
- Track 4-8Retiform Purpura
Sensitivity and immunology includes the administration of scatters identified with the safe framework. These conditions extend from the exceptionally normal to the extremely uncommon, spreading over all ages and including different organ frameworks. Illnesses regularly observed by an allergist/immunologist (frequently alluded to just as an "allergist") Allergic infections of the eye, for example, hypersensitive conjunctivitis. Respiratory tract-related conditions, for example, unfavorably susceptible rhinitis, sinusitis, asthma, excessive touchiness pneumonitis and word related lung infections. Gastrointestinal clutters caused by resistant reactions to nourishments, including eosinophilic esophagitis or gastroenteritis.
- Track 5-1Urticaria
- Track 5-2Pemphigus
- Track 5-3Chemokines
- Track 5-4Immunopathogenesis
- Track 5-5Autoantibodies
- Track 5-6Immunotherapeutics
- Track 5-7Cutaneous Allergy
- Track 5-8Photo-Immunology
The study of the biological basis of ageing—is now a mature research field that could eventually offer effective applications to ease the burden of old age. ageing as an emergent phenomenon that takes place primarily in protected environments our bodies have evolved over millions of years and have been optimized through evolution to ensure proliferation and survival of the species, rather than a long lifespan for the individual.
- Track 6-1Anti-Aging Therapies
- Track 6-2Libella Gene Tharapeutics
- Track 6-3Telomere Based Therapies
- Track 6-4Hormonal Therapies
- Track 6-5Antioxidants
- Track 6-6Stem Cells Therapies
There are many established and new cosmetic brands in any given market. A new entrepreneur has to deal with a lot of competition to survive and then to move ahead in the tough market conditions. Your small cosmetic brand needs a clever business promotion plan to not only tackle the competition but also to eventually become a leader in your specialty of cosmetics products.
- Track 7-1 Distributors Exhibition
- Track 7-2Skin & Sun Care Products
- Track 7-3Hair Care Products
- Track 7-4Deodorants
- Track 7-5Makeup & Color Cosmetics
- Track 7-6Fragraces
In the Cosmetology field of medicine that offers priority to the appearance of someone. The relevant prevention and medical specialty surgery emphasize the identification, treatment, and skin problem, there's a big side of the specialty directed towards raising the patient's look. Cosmetic dermatologists give medical and surgical treatments to separate issues like…
- Track 8-1Liposuction
- Track 8-2Skin Tan
- Track 8-3Lines and wrinkles
- Track 8-4Facelifts
- Track 8-5Scars
Dermatovenereology is the branch of medicine that deals with the study and treatment of skin and venereal diseases. Dermatology is concerned with all the disorders of the outer skin and inner mucous membranes. Venereology is concerned with disorders that can be transmitted through sexual contact. Sexually transmissible infections (STI’s) are comprised by the venereological part of the specialty: Venereology includes the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of sexually transmissible infections and other medical conditions of the genital tract. It also concerns the promotion of good sexual health and Recent Advances in Venereology.
- Track 9-1Mesotherapy
- Track 9-2Injection lipolysis
- Track 9-3Application of botulinum toxin
- Track 9-4Skin and venereal diseases
- Track 9-5Recent Advances in Venereology
Hair transplantation is a surgical process that strikes hair follicles from a part of the body known as the 'donor site’ to a bald or balding part of the body often called the 'recipient site'. It's particularly used to deal with male pattern baldness. In this minimally invasive procedure, grafts containing hair follicles which might be genetically resistant to balding, (just like the again of the top) are transplanted to the bald scalp. Hair transplantation can be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, pubic hair and to fill in scars precipitated via accidents or surgery reminiscent of face-lifts and earlier hair transplants.
- Track 10-1Hair Stem Cell Transplantation
- Track 10-2Robotic Hair Transplantation
- Track 10-3Follicular Unit Transplantation
- Track 10-4Hair Restoration Procedures
- Track 10-5PRP Treatments
- Track 10-6Bio Enhanced Simultaneous Transplantation
Skin Cancer is a typical and locally ruinous carcinogenic (harmful) development of the skin. It begins from the cells that line up along the film that isolates the shallow layer of skin from the more profound layers. Not at all like cutaneous harmful melanoma, by far most of these sorts of skin malignancies have a restricted potential to spread to different parts of the body (metastasize) and move toward becoming life-undermining. There are three noteworthy sorts of skin malignancy: (1) basal cell carcinoma (the most well-known) and (2) squamous cell carcinoma (the second most normal), which begin from skin cells, and (3) melanoma, which starts from the colour creating skin cells (melanocytes) yet is less normal, however more risky, than the initial two assortments.
- Track 11-1Lentigo maligna
- Track 11-2Acral lentiginous melanoma
- Track 11-3Nodular melanoma
- Track 11-4Basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers
- Track 11-5Merkel cell carcinoma
- Track 11-6Kaposi sarcoma
- Track 11-7Benign skin tumors
Psoriasis is a chronic recurrent inflammatory skin disorders. Most common type, called plaque psoriasis is characterized by slightly elevated reddish patches covered with silvery white scales. In most cases, the lesions tend to be symmetrically distributed on the elbows and knees, scalp, chest, and buttocks .The disease is defined by a series of linked cellular changes in the skin.
- Track 12-1Topical Treatments
- Track 12-2Corticosteroids for Psoriasis
- Track 12-3Systemic Psoriasis Treatments
- Track 12-4Biologic Treatments
- Track 12-5Laser Therapy for Psoriasis
- Track 12-6Phototherapy for Psoriasis
There are lots of reasons for pursuing an interest to do research in dermatology. The skin is the most important organ that offers itself to clinical research because it is visible and it is quite easy to do sampling. Dermatological research is a very big field and stretches from animal work and basic lab-based research on human samples to population-based studies. In the recent time the research in dermatology reach to another height which comprises basic science research, clinical research,new techniques to diagnose dermatological diseases, new therapy and deliver treatment.
- Track 13-1Abdominoplasty
- Track 13-2Diabetic Dermopathy
- Track 13-3Recent Advances in Dermatology
- Track 13-4Case Reports in Cosmetology and Trichology
- Track 13-5Aesthetic Dermatology
- Track 13-6Cosmetic Gynaecology
- Track 13-7Neutrophilic Dermatology
- Track 13-8Carboxy Therapy
- Track 13-9Blepharoplasty
- Track 13-10Rhytidectomy
- Track 13-11Chemodenervation
- Track 13-12New Trends, Market & Case Reports in Dermatology and Aesthetic Therapy
Skin join infers a strong layer of substitution skin is transplanted onto a skin wound site. Skins unions are shown for people whose skin has been so hurt it is no longer down to earth; by virtue of outrageous blasts, ulcers, biopsies, wounds, or spoiled domains with wide skin adversity. It consider a skin join in perspective of components, for instance, wound size, territory, and the availability of strong skin on the body. Dependent upon the measure of the join, neighborhood anesthesia or general anesthesia may be used. To play out an auto graft, the specialist first accumulates a join from a supplier site, as a rule with an instrument called a dermatome, which shaves thin cuts of skin. New skin will typically create to cover the injury. For most skin join methodology, the patient is put under general anesthesia. Be that as it may, if the influenced range is little, the specialist can utilize a nearby soporific to mitigate torment.
- Track 14-1Radio frequency skin tightening
- Track 14-2Laser and Device Based Treatment of Scars
- Track 14-3Lasers in dermatology
- Track 14-4Cutaneous Laser Therapy
- Track 14-5Fractional Laser Technology
- Track 14-6Face lifts
- Track 14-7Skin Rejuvenation
- Track 14-8Skin Regeneration
- Track 14-9Chemical peel
- Track 14-10Laser Hair removal
Trichology is the paramedical science that studies the hair and the scalp. It treats the diseases that affect human hair as well as hair loss and scalp problems associated with it. Through Trichology we can better understand the cause(s) behind hair loss and treat the disorders accordingly.
- Track 15-1Alopecia areata
- Track 15-2Androgenetic alopecia
- Track 15-3Hair loss in menopause
- Track 15-4Telogen Effluvium
Vitiligo is a long term skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease of the skin that causes white spots. It’s pretty distinctive and is frequently diagnosed by a dermatologist simply by looking at it, often with the aid of a special light called a Wood’s lamp Most often the patches begin on areas of skin that are exposed to the sun and are more noticeable in people with dark skin. Leprosy is also known as Hansen’s disease is a long-term infection by the bacteria. In the beginning, stage infections occur without any symptoms and these typically remain for 5 to 20 years. Leprosy is a contagious disease. Leprosy could be detected by acid-fast bacilli in a skin biopsy or by detecting the DNA which is curable with a treatment known as multidrug therapy.
- Track 16-1Cutting-Edge Developments in Vitiligo Clinical Trials
- Track 16-2Clinical Trials of Vitiligo
- Track 16-3Clinical Trials of Leprosy
Dermatology is the branch of medical science of diagnosing and treating skin diseases affecting the skin, hair, and nails. It is a specialist with both medical and surgical aspects. Skin is the largest organ and also includes hair, nails, the wet areas of the mouth and genitalia. Dermatologist who specialist in the field of dermatology and is involved in the diagnosis and treatment of hair, skin, and nail conditions.
- Track 17-1Dermatopathology
- Track 17-2Pediatric Dermatology
- Track 17-3Tele Dermatology
- Track 17-4Cosmetic Dermatology
- Track 17-5Cosmetic Dermatology
- Track 17-6Dermatoepidemilogy
- Track 17-7Psychodermatology
Dermatitis is a usual skin conditions characterized by inflammation of the skin. There are several different types of dermatitis but all are caused by the skin reacting to allergens or irritants. Dermatitis is usually characterized by red, itchy skin that can become blistered and weepy.
- Track 18-1Atopic dermatitis
- Track 18-2Contact dermatitis
- Track 18-3Eczema
- Track 18-4Pustular
- Track 18-5Seborrheic
Genetic disorders are mainly affecting the skin and its appendages. These are caused by single-gene mutations. Genetic skin disorders are also called as genodermatoses. Nearly forty four skin diseases are there some of them are skin cancer, lupus, hives, warts, carbuncle, and hyperhidrosis etc.
- Track 19-18q deletion syndrome
- Track 19-2Adams-oliver syndrome
- Track 19-3Angelman syndrome
- Track 19-4Apert syndrome
- Track 19-5Bart syndrome
Pigmentation is characterized the coloring of the skin, hair, mucous membranes, and retina of the eye. Pigmentation is due to deposition of the melanin, which is produced by specialized cells called melanocytes. Other pigment-related terms include hyperpigmentation (too much pigment) hypopigmentation and underpigmentation and depigmentation loss of pigment.
- Track 20-1Nevus anemicus
- Track 20-2ABCD syndrome
- Track 20-3Alezzandrini syndrome
- Track 20-4Berlin syndrome
- Track 20-5Chediak-higashi syndrome
The role of environmental factors in the interaction of nanoparticles with skin and the potential mechanisms by which nanoparticles may influence skin response to environmental factors . Today, cosmetic formulation contains nano-sized structures. Nanoemulsions are commonly used in certain cosmetic products such as conditioners or lotions. The application of nanotechnology and nanomaterials in many cosmetic products like moisturizers, hair care products make up and sunscreen. There are two main uses for nanotechnology in cosmetics they are Nanoparticles in cosmetics drug delivery agents and Nanoparticles in cosmetics as UV filters.
- Track 21-1Applications of Nanomedicine in wound Healing
- Track 21-2Nano-Based Gene Therapy for Dermatological Diseases
- Track 21-3Nanomedicine for Skin Cancers
- Track 21-4Zinc oxide nanoparticles
- Track 21-5Nanoparticles generated by ivy plants
- Track 21-6Proteins derived from stem cells
Skin acts as a natural barrier between internal and external environments thus plays an important role in vital biological functions such as protection against mechanical/chemical damages, microorganisms and ultraviolet damage. Nutrition has a critical role on strengthening skin’s capabilities to fight against these multiple aggressions. Nutritional deficiencies are associated with skin disorders, while diets can either positively or negatively influence skin condition.
- Track 22-1Kwashiorkor
- Track 22-2Iron deficiency
- Track 22-3Marasmus
- Track 22-4Biotin deficiency
- Track 22-5Folic acid deficiency
- Track 22-6Vitamins deficiency
- Track 22-7Zinc deficiency
- Track 22-8Polycystic ovarain syndrome
Irresistible maladies are disarranges caused by living beings, for example, microbes, bacteria, fungus, growths or parasites. Numerous living beings live in and on our bodies. Some irresistible maladies can be passed from individual to individual. Some are transmitted by nibbles from creepy crawlies or creatures. Also, others are obtained by ingesting defiled nourishment or water or being presented to life forms on the earth. Numerous irresistible maladies, for example, measles and chickenpox, can be averted by immunizations. Most fungal skin can be treated with prescription creams. Cancer treatment and diabetes may also make a person more prone to fungal diseases. If the infection is serious immediate treatment with a broad-spectrum antibiotic may commence.
- Track 23-1Impetigo
- Track 23-2Streptococcus Pyrogenes
- Track 23-3Tinea infection
- Track 23-4Mycetoma
- Track 23-5Fungal nail infection
- Track 23-6Paget’s Diseases