Call for Abstract
14th International Conference and Exhibition on Cosmetic Dermatology and Hair Care, will be organized around the theme “Scientific Challenges and Recent Advancements of modern cosmetic Dermatology, Hair and Nails”
Cosmetic Dermatology 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Cosmetic Dermatology 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Plastic, restorative, and reconstructive surgery alludes to an assortment of operations performed keeping in mind the end goal to repair or reestablish body parts to look ordinary, or to change a body part to look better. These sorts of surgery are very particular. They are characterized via cautious arrangement of the patient's skin and tissues, by exact cutting and suturing strategies, and by care taken to limit scarring. Late advances in the improvement of scaled down instruments, new materials for artificial appendages and body parts, and enhanced surgical systems have extended the scope of plastic surgery operations that can be performed. Plastic surgery is normally performed to treat birth absconds and to expel skin flaws, for example, warts, acne scars, or pigmentations. Corrective surgery techniques are performed to make the patient look more youthful or upgrade his or her appearance in different ways. Reconstructive surgery is utilized to reattach body parts separated in battle or mischances, toper form skin joins after extreme consumes, or to recreate parts of the patient's body that were missing during childbirth or removed by surgery.
- Track 1-1Breast Reconstruction
- Track 1-2Burn Repair Surgery
- Track 1-3Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate, Extremity Defect Repair
- Track 1-4Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Track 1-5Microsurgery
- Track 1-6Scar Revision Surgery
Dermatologic surgery (or dermatologic surgery) is the act of dermatology that works in surgical techniques and negligibly obtrusive medications to enhance the wellbeing, capacity and appearance of your skin.
- Track 2-1Acne Scar Removal
- Track 2-2Treating Aged or Sun-Damaged Skin
- Track 2-3Psoriasis
- Track 2-4Rosacea
- Track 2-5Melanoma
- Track 2-6Contact dermatitis
- Track 2-7Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Track 2-8Actinic keratosis
Aesthetic surgery is a basic part of plastic surgery and incorporates facial and body tasteful surgery. Plastic specialists utilize restorative surgical standards in all reconstructive surgical systems and additionally confined operations to enhance general appearance. Tasteful medications encased surgical techniques: liposuction, facelifts, bosom inserts, radio recurrence removal and Non-Surgical strategies: radio recurrence skin change, non-surgical liposuction, compound peel. Scarcely any specialists use mix of each the systems.
- Track 3-1Facial Contouring: lift, Chin, or Cheek sweetening
- Track 3-2Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Track 3-3Facial Rejuvenation: Face lift, palpebra elevate, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Track 3-4Body Contouring: plastic surgery, Liposuction, abnormalcy Treatment
- Track 3-5Skin Rejuvenation: optical device Resurfacing, Botox, Filler Treatments
- Track 3-6Cosmetic dentistry: prosthodontics & orthodontics
Cosmetology is the preparation and utilization of excellence medicines. It incorporates a few branches, hairstyling, healthy skin, beautifiers, nail trims/pedicures, and electrology. The different techniques included are aesthetics: the investigation of applying make-up and performing facials, back rubs, waxing and reflexology. Nail Technology: the investigation of the craft of nail workmanship, outline, tips, structures, wraps and gels. Electrolysis: a therapeutically perceived perpetual hair evacuation strategy for face and body. Instructor Training: a program of guideline to set up a cosmetologist to show future cosmetologists. To guarantee they meet least gauges for competency and safe practice, legitimate cosmetology instruction and preparing is required. By arranging our occasion on Cosmetology, we are endeavoring to give more data to cosmetologist and trichologist.
- Track 4-1Understanding endocrine system and hair growth
- Track 4-2Hair root organization
- Track 4-3Genetics in hair organization
- Track 4-4Hair as biological indicators
- Track 4-5Hair follicle stem cells
- Track 4-6Facial and skin rejuvenation techniques
- Track 4-7Laser applications in cosmetic surgery
- Track 4-8Light based acne treatments
Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the functionality) of teeth, gums and/or bite. It primarily focuses on improvement dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance. Many dentists refer to themselves as "cosmetic dentists" regardless of their specific education, specialty, training, and experience in this field. This has been considered unethical with a predominant objective of marketing to patients. The American Dental Association does not recognize cosmetic dentistry as a formal specialty area of dentistry. However, there are still dentists that promote themselves as cosmetic dentists.
- Track 5-1Orthodontics
- Track 5-2Prosthodontics
- Track 5-3Dental restoration
- Track 5-4Dental spa
- Track 5-5Aesthetic Dentistry
- Track 5-6 Orofacial
Clinical Dermatology is the claim to fame of drug that incorporates the entire scope of illnesses and states of the skin, hair and nails. Skin, the biggest organ, obviously covers more than 90 percent of the body; hair and nails include another 8 percent.
- Track 6-1Dermatological Diseases
- Track 6-2Diagnostic Techniques in Dermatology
- Track 6-3Dermatology: Therapeutics and Market Analysis
- Track 6-4Dermatopathology
- Track 6-5Veterinary Dermatology
- Track 6-6Clinical And Medical Dermatology
- Track 6-7Rosacea
Hair misfortune is the diminishing of hair on the scalp. The restorative term for balding is alopecia. Alopecia can be brief or lasting. The most widely recognized type of male pattern baldness happens step by step and is alluded to as "androgenetic alopecia," implying that a blend of hormones (androgens are male hormones) and heredity (hereditary qualities) is expected to build up the condition. Different sorts of male pattern baldness incorporate alopecia areata(patches of hairlessness that generally become back), telogen emanation (quick shedding after labor, fever, or sudden weight reduction); and footing alopecia (diminishing from tight plaits or pig tails).
- Track 7-1Baldness (Alopecia)
- Track 7-2Excessive Hairiness (Hirsutism)
- Track 7-3Ingrown Hairs
Skin tumors are diseases that emerge from the skin. They are because of the improvement of anomalous cells that can attack or spread to different parts of the body. There are three primary sorts of skin malignancies: basal-cell skin disease (BCC), squamous-cell skin tumor (SCC) and melanoma. Basal-cell malignancy develops gradually and can harm the tissue around it yet is probably not going to spread to far off territories or result in death.
More prominent than 90% of cases are caused by presentation to bright radiation from the Sun. This presentation expands the danger of each of the three fundamental sorts of skin malignancy. Introduction has expanded somewhat because of a more slender ozone layer. For melanomas and basal-cell growths presentation amid youth is especially destructive. For squamous-cell skin diseases add up to presentation, regardless of when it happens, is more important. Between 20% and 30% of melanomas create from moles. People with light skin are at higher hazard similar to those with poor insusceptible capacity, for example, from medicines or HIV/AIDS. Finding is by biopsy.
- Track 8-1Skin cancer in transplant patients
- Track 8-2Hair follicle stem cells in cancer
- Track 8-3Economics of skin cancer control
- Track 8-4Sun exposure and disease
- Track 8-5Pathology of difficult skin cancers
- Track 8-6Advanced melanoma treatment
- Track 8-7Mohs surgery
- Track 8-8Treatment of actinic keratosis
- Track 8-9Trichofolliculoma-Adaptive treatments for follicular cancer
Curling and rectifying hair requires the beautician to utilize a curler or a level iron to get a coveted look. These irons utilize warmth to control the hair into an assortment of waves, twists and turning around common twists and incidentally fixing the hair. Rectifying or notwithstanding twisting hair can harm it because of direct warmth from the iron and applying chemicals a short time later to keep its shape. Hair styling is a noteworthy world industry, from the salon itself to items, publicizing, and even magazines regarding the matter. In the United States, most beauticians are authorized subsequent to getting preparing at a cosmetology or excellence school .as of late; aggressive occasions for proficient beauticians have developed in fame. Styling may incorporate hair irons (counting level, twisting, and pleating irons), hair dryers, and hair rollers. Styling items beside cleanser and conditioner are numerous and shifted. Leave-in conditioner, molding medicines, mousse, gels, salves, waxes, creams, dirt’s, serums, oils, and showers are utilized to change the surface or state of the hair, or to hold it set up in a specific style. Connected appropriately, most styling items won't harm the hair separated from drying it out; most styling items contain alcohols, which can break up oils. Numerous hair items contain chemicals which can cause develop, bringing about dull hair or a change in saw surface.
- Track 9-1Curl Management/Treatment
- Track 9-2How Devices are used on Hair
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves hair follicles from a part of the body called the 'donor site' to a bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site'. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness. In this minimally invasive procedure, grafts containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding, (like the back of the head) are transplanted to the bald scalp. Hair transplantation can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, pubic hair and to fill in scars caused by accidents or surgery such as face-lifts and previous hair transplants. Hair transplantation differs from skingraftingin that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis and dermis surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin. Number of U.S men encountering male pattern baldness is 35 Million, number of U.S ladies encountering male pattern baldness is 21 Million, number of male pattern baldness sufferers, around the world, looking for proficient treatment is 811,363.Follicular unit transplantation and extraction
- Track 10-1Androgenic Alopecia
- Track 10-2Contemporary hair transplantation
- Track 10-3Micrograft and hair restoration techniques
Clinical trichology is the analysis and treatment of sicknesses and scatters of the human hair and scalp. For more subtle elements on the sorts of conditions treated by trichologists
- Track 11-1Nutritional efficacy in growth of hair and scalp
- Track 11-2Understanding endocrine system and hair growth
- Track 11-3Hair cycle and hair pigmentation
- Track 11-4Hair root organization
- Track 11-5Biochemistry and hair care processes
- Track 11-6Genetics in hair organization
- Track 11-7Hair as biological indicators
- Track 11-8Hair follicle stem cells
Ayurvedic also known as Ayurveda . It was developed thousands of years ago in India. In Sanskrit, ayur means life or living, and veda means knowledge, so Ayurveda has been defined as the "knowledge of living" or the "science of longevity. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health through herbal and Natural Products. Ayurvedic treatment is non-invasive and non-toxic, so it can be used safely as an alternative therapy or along-side conventional therapies. Ayurveda has been used to treat acne, allergies, asthma, anxiety, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, colds, colitis, constipation, depression, diabetes, flu, heart disease, hypertension, immune problems, inflammation, insomnia, nervous disorders, obesity, skin problems, and ulcers.
- Track 12-1Herbal and Natural Cosmetics
- Track 12-2Treatment for various skin diseases : Ayurveda perspective
- Track 12-3Concepts of plastic surgery in Ayurveda
- Track 12-4Ayurvedic: Beauty and Aging
- Track 12-5Ayurveda home remedies
Opening and maintaining a fruitful business implies something other than hanging out a sign on the entryway patio. It requires an arranging, persistence and a watchful thoughtfulness regarding state and neighborhood regulations. If you want to style hair, a cosmetology business could be perfect. Cosmetology is the investigation of hair, nail and healthy skin. Medicinal cosmetology incorporates the investigation of the epidermis and its issues. A human services cosmetologist is a medicinal professional who plays out a scope of insignificant surgical and non-surgical methods.
- Track 13-1Business Plan
- Track 13-2Selling and Up-selling Techniques
- Track 13-3Increasing profits by simple techniques
- Track 13-4Handling Complaints and Complications
- Track 13-5New strategies to imply in the business
Skin is the largest and most superficial organ of the body. A wide variety of skin disorder senn during childhood. The neonatal skin in comparison to adult skin is thinner, less hairy with weaker intercellular attachment, therefore it is susceptible to external irritants and micrococcal infection.
- Track 14-1Transient Neonatal Pustular Melanosis
- Track 14-2Neonatal Acne
- Track 14-3Sclerema Neonatorum
- Track 14-4Subcutaneous Fat Necrosis of the Newborn
- Track 14-5Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Track 14-6Sucking Blister
- Track 14-7Aplasia Cutis Congenita
Pigmentation implies shading. Skin pigmentation issue influence the shade of your skin. Your skin gets its shading from a color called melanin. Unique cells in the skin make melanin. At the point when these cells wind up plainly harmed or undesirable, it influences melanin creation. Some pigmentation issue influence just fixes of skin. Others influence your whole body. Pregnancy, Addison's malady, and sun presentation all can make your skin darker. In the event that your body makes too little melanin, your skin gets lighter. Vitiligo is a condition that causes patches of light skin. Albinism is a hereditary condition influencing a man's skin. A man with albinism may have no shading, lighter than ordinary skin shading, or sketchy missing skin shading. Diseases, rankles and consumes can likewise cause lighter skin.
- Track 15-1Albinism
- Track 15-2Melasma
- Track 15-3Pigment loss after skin damage
Dermato-venerology is a claim to fame those arrangements with skin ailments and sexually transmitted diseases. The association of venereology and dermatology is legitimate – the principal manifestations of sexually transmitted illnesses are most every now and again on the skin. The claim to fame is generally joined with dermatology. The venereal maladies incorporate bacterial, viral, contagious, and parasitic diseases.
- Track 16-1Venereal diseases: HIV infection, syphilis, gonorrhea, candidiasis, herpes simplex, human papillomavirus
- Track 16-2Sexually transmitted infections: chancroid, lymphogranuloma venereum, granuloma inguinale, hepatitis B, and cytomegalovirus infection.
- Track 16-3Recent Advances in Venereology
Vitiligo is a long period skin condition described by patches of the skin losing their color. The patches of skin influenced end up noticeably white and for the most part have sharp edges. Inside the mouth and nose may likewise be included. Regularly the two sides of the body are influenced. Regularly the patches start on ranges of skin that are presented to the sun. It is more observable in individuals with dim skin. Vitiligo may bring about mental anxiety and those influenced might be defamed. The reason is commonly unknown. It is accepted to be because of hereditary weakness that is activated by a natural factor to such an extent that an immune system sickness happens. This outcomes in the devastation of skin color cells Risk factors incorporate a family history of the condition or other immune system infections, for example, hyperthyroidism, alopecia areata, and malignant pallor. It isn't infectious. Vitiligo is ordered into two fundamental sorts: segmental and non-segmental. Most cases are non-segmental, which means they influence the two sides; and in these cases, the influenced territory of the skin regularly extends with time. Around 10% of cases are segmental, which means they for the most part include one side of the body; and in these cases, the influenced zone of the skin normally does not grow with time. Diagnosis can be affirmed by tissue biopsy.
- Track 17-1What is Vitiligo
- Track 17-2Genetics & Incidence
- Track 17-3Different Types of Vitiligo
- Track 17-4Vitiligo Symptoms
- Track 17-5Diagnosis
- Track 17-6Will it Spread?
- Track 17-7Coping